Basil Panna Cotta
Prep Time 30 minutes
Refrigerate 4 hours
Servings 4 servings
- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
- 1 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbl lemon zest
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 3/4 cups 2% milk
- Mix gelatin into 1/4 cup of milk and set aside
- Add the basil, lemon zest, honey, and remaining milk to saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, until simmering, for 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes
- Strain the milk and return liquid to saucepan.
- Stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved
- Pour into individual bowls and refrigerate for 4 hours until panna cotta is set.
- Serve with fresh fruit.