Peanut Butter Tofu Pie
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Don't knock it until you try it.
- 12 oz chocolate chips (about 2 cups), melted
- 16 oz firm tofu
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1/2 cup soymilk, to desired texture
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup chocolate chips, optional topping
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional topping
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, add the melted chocolate chips, tofu, peanut butter and 1/2 cup of soymilk. Blend until very smooth, adding more soymilk if desired.
- Pour the filling into a graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Optionally, after chilled, the pie can be topped with a hard chocolate shell. Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips, and pour over top. If desired, add chopped nuts. Refrigerate for an additional 2 hours to set the chocolate.
- The soymilk can be substituted with any other milk.